Terms and Conditions
1.0 Regarding Copyright
The contents of this website are copyright. You may access and/or display these pages on a computer, monitor or any other screen as well as print out and copy for your personal use any full page or part thereof from this website. All other uses, copying or reproduction of any part of this website is prohibited except as permitted under the Copyright Act or under the explicit written permission accorder by us against a specific written request from you. Without limiting the foregoing, no part of this website may be reproduced on any other medium or internet site.
2.0 Regarding Orders
2.1 Placement of Order
Any order placed by you from this website is an offer by you to purchase a particular product or service for the stated price (including your request for delivery and other charges and chargeable services) specified in this website at the time you place your order. We would be contracting third parties for some of the services like shipping (courier, speed post, delivery agents etc.) and we would be making direct payment to them. Your price is inclusive of all products and services as mentioned.
2.2 Acceptance of Order
We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer and order for any reason, such as unavailability of any product or service, an error in the price of the product or service or an error in your order. As there may be reasons why we cannot fulfil your order, your contract with us will only come into existence when we advise you that we have accepted your order and receipt of your payment has been confirmed. In case you have provide adequate and proper communication details like phone, email or address, we would make all efforts to inform to you the reason for failure to accept your request, however the same is not binding on us.
Prices of goods and services and delivery and other charges displayed on the website (https://www.sampannamillets.com) are current at the time of display. These prices are subject to variation without notice. All transactions are in Indian Rupees (INR).
We will endeavour to be as accurate as possible with our product descriptions and pricing. However, we are unable to warrant that product descriptions or other content of the website are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free. This is especially due to our constant efforts towards product and service improvement. Some additions or deletions to the product ingredients could be made to make them better.
2.4 Credit Card Payments
Please note Vision Engineering and Marketing Company accepts VISA, Mastercard for credit card transactions and UPI transactions. Please see our payment gateway partner’s website for furtjer details.
The prices displayed will be the total price, inclusive of GST.
At the end of the payment process you will be presented with a receipt on-screen containing your order number. This order number should be quoted for any enquiries you may have relating to your order. The page can be printed for your reference. You will receive from Vision Engineering and Marketing Company a tax invoice/receipt for taxation purposes in the mail or via email.
2.6 Cancellation by Us
We reserve the right not to provide goods or services, terminate membership accounts, remove, or edit content or cancel orders (or part thereof) at our sole discretion at any time. Without limiting the operation of any other Terms and Conditions herein, we will not be held liable for loss or damage arising from our exercising of these rights.
2.7 Cancellation by You
If you need to cancel an order, please contact us immediately. Our agreement with you only comes into existence once we have both confirmed your order and your payment has been processed. Once we have accepted payment for an order, cancellation of the order is within our sole discretion. Orders that cannot be cancelled will be subject to our terms, conditions and policies relating to Returns and Exchanges, mentioned elsewhere in our website.
In respect of membership and service subscriptions, Vision Engineering and Marketing Company’s practice is to send a renewal letter prior to the anniversary date of joining or subscribing, with the membership or subscription fee being payable within seven (7) days from the anniversary date. To cancel a membership or subscription during its term, you must notify Vision Engineering and Marketing Company in writing but no refunds (partial or full) will be issued for any unused portion of the membership or subscription, unless otherwise agreed with Vision Engineering and Marketing Company.
- Limitation of Liability
3.1 Great care has been taken to ensure that the information available on this App or Website is correct and error free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot warrant that use of the App and the Website will be error free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the App and theWebsite and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
- We shall not be held liable for any failure or delay in delivering Food where such failure arises as a result of any act or omission, which is outside our reasonable control such as all overwhelming and unpreventable events caused directly and exclusively by the forces of nature that can be neither anticipated, nor controlled, nor prevented by the exercise of prudence, diligence, and care, including but not limited to: war, riot, civil commotion; compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction and acts of third parties.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers or those of third parties.
- All prices are in Indian Rupees (INR).
- We may subcontract any part or parts of the Services that we provide to you from time to time and we may assign or novate any part or parts of our rights under these Terms and Conditions without your consent or any requirement to notify you.
- We may alter or vary the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you.
- While all reasonable care has been taken in the preparation of the material contained in this website, Vision Engineering and Marketing Company does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information in this website. The information is by way of general commentary only, subject to change without notice, and does not constitute the giving of advice.
- Vision Engineering and Marketing Company does not warrant that this website, or any attachment to it, is free from computer viruses. Vision Engineering and Marketing Company has no control over the contents of websites maintained by third parties, which may be accessible through websites maintained by Vision Engineering and Marketing Company and makes no representation or warranty with respect to such websites or any information on such websites.
- Neither Vision Engineering and Marketing Company, www.sampannamillets.com, nor any person connected with us or whose information is put up on our website is responsible for any illness, medical condition, misuse or any other such cause arising out of consumption or preparation of food using any items of food procured from us. Please note that all products leave our premises in good condition and any further loss, deterioration etc. from the point we hand over to the courier, shipping agent, delivery agency shall be at your risk and cost. You confirm to absolving us of any risk, litigation, third party claims arising out of such outcomes. The product must be used as specified by us and you are free to contact us if you need any information regarding safe usage and consumption.
- To the extent permitted by law, Vision Engineering and Marketing Company, its employees and agents disclaim liability (including liability by reason of negligence) to any person for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred or arising as a result of any information, whether by reason of any error, omission, the currency or misrepresentation in the information or for any action taken by any person in reliance upon the information contained within this website or any other website which may be accessed through this website. You should seek specific professional advice before acting or refraining from acting on the basis of any of the information contained within this website or any other website which may be access through this website.
- Contact Information
Your privacy is very important to us. If you have further questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com
Thank you for visiting www.sampannamillets.com.
For the Health Conscious Women, Sampanna Foods is offering Naturally Grown & Reasonable Priced Ragi & Bhagar Products. We, at Sampanna Foods, offer these hygienically produced, diabetic friendly, healthy and gluten free flours, home delivered via online shopping.
2 Shwetaa, 98/28 Bhusari Colony, Pune 411038.
272 Brahmanwadi, Tetavali, Dapoli, Maharashtra 415711
Call : +919922412483