A snack that is tasty yet nutritious. Rich in calcium, iron and protein, Ragi Satva can be used to make a delicious cake.
- ¾ cup Sprouted ragi flour
- ¾ cup wheat flour
- 2tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar/ jaggery
- 1/3 cup curd
- 2/3 cup butter (unsalted)
- 3/4th cup milk
- ½ tbsp vinegar
- 1tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt (optional)
- Grease a 7 or 8 inch pan and line with parchment paper
- Preheat the oven to 160 C for at least 15 mins.
- Fluffup the flour in the jar with a fork. Spoon it to a measuring cup. Level the flour. Do the same while you add cocoa powder. Sieve together ragi flour, whaet flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda.
To a small bowl add jaggery
- Pour milk, vinegar, vanilla, curd and butter to the bowl.
- Mix well until combined.
- Pour the batter into the greased pan.
- Knock the pan on a flat surface to release any air bubbles.
Bake at 160 degrees for 25-30 mins or till a skewer when inserted in the center comes out clean.
For the Health Conscious Women, Sampanna Foods is offering Naturally Grown & Reasonable Priced Ragi & Bhagar Products. We, at Sampanna Foods, offer these hygienically produced, diabetic friendly, healthy and gluten free flours, home delivered via online shopping.