Ragi Dosa is a healthy version of dosas or Indian Crepes, which are made of Ragi seeds or Ragi flour. There are several ways of making Ragi Dosas. Make Dosas with our locally made, Gluten Free Ragi Flour and go for a tastier yet healthier breakfast option.
1) Oil/ butter(as required)
2) Konkan sampanna Ragi Flour
3) 1 bowl Curd/ Buttermilk (use as needed)
4) Salt (as per taste)
6) 1 finely chopped onion
7) 1 finely chopped tomato
8) ½ teaspoon finely chopped ginger
9) 8 to 10 curry leaves (chopped)
10) 1 green chili (chopped)
11) 3 tablespoons chopped coriander leaves
12) 1 pinch asafoetida (hing)
13) ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
Add ½ cup buttermilk and 1.5 cups water. To make the buttermilk, stir briskly ¼ cup curd (yogurt) with ¼ cup water.
1. Take a bowl and mix 4 tbsp of Ragi Flour and add salt as per taste. Add a little rice flour or chickpea flour instead of besan.
2. Add the chopped veggies to the dry ingredients.
3. Add the buttermilk or add curd and water to the dry ingredients.
4. Mix them well and make a batter of pouring consistency.
5. To make the dosas crispy make the batter slightly thick, for soft dosas keep the batter consistency smooth and add more water.
6. Take a pan and heat it. Grease the pan with oil or butter, and pour the batter in the center of the pan.
7. Spread the batter consistently to all the sides to give a thin coat on the pan.
8. Drizzle some oil on the dosa. Flip the dosa after the edges loosen up.
9. Serve hot Ragi Dosas with chutney of your choice.
For the Health Conscious Women, Sampanna Foods is offering Naturally Grown & Reasonable Priced Ragi & Bhagar Products. We, at Sampanna Foods, offer these hygienically produced, diabetic friendly, healthy and gluten free flours, home delivered via online shopping.